What Does The Course Offer?
Is your practice ready to deal with an emergency?
Has your team ever worked together in a mock emergency to test out not only their practical skills, but also how they work as a team? Do the practice protocols and systems work in an emergency? Why not let us run a mock emergency situation (of your choice) and use it as a team building exercise too!
Reasons to run a mock emergency:
- Allows your team to work together
- Identifies areas of good practice and where improvements can be made
- Enables you to assess how your practice protocols work
- Demonstrates if staff understand where emergency equipment is kept and how it is used
- Assesses ongoing level of knowledge and skills amongst staff
- Gives staff the opportunity for a debrief after the scenario (led by our trainer) to review any areas for improvement
- Develops an action plan to address any deficiencies
- Is your practice ready to deal with an emergency?